To be valid, your reservation must be prepaid by 20% of the total reservation and by your arrival you have to pay the rest amount of your reservation. If you use a credit card the number and the expiration date are required. The group reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to the clients arrival.
- The guest can cancel free of charge until 14 days before arrival.
- The guest will be charged 50% of the total price if they cancel in the 14 days before arrival.
- If the guest doesn’t show up they will be charged the total price of the reservation.
- No prepayment is needed.
- I pre-authorise guests' credit cards prior to arrival for certain policy types.
- The amount I block on the guests' credit card is: Full amount.
- I pre-authorise guests' credit cards after free cancellation ends.
For non-refundable rates:
- The guest will be charged the total price of the reservation if they cancel at any time.
- The guest will be charged a prepayment of the total price of the reservation at any time.